Saturday, March 27, 2010


Suma the night of New Years. She has her bone in her
mouth and her eyes aren't normally that big!
"Once in a blue moon." Yep this is a picture of the blue moon we had
on New Years. DO you know wy it's called a "blue Moon?" I do!
This is Buxton on New Years. He was fine!



This past Christmas, I house sat for some friends of mine. They have two Boston Terriers's that they saved in Virginia. They are two WONDERFUL little pups and were a pleasure to take care of and have for company! Suma and Buxton are there names. They sat on the couch with me, and slept with me. Suma burrowed under the covers and kept my feet warm, and Buxton literally laid in my arms! they have little hoodie sweatshirts for their walks, and are well behaved! On New Years eve, I was still there, but not at the house. I was scheduled! I went to my friend Carrie's house for dinner and a party with all the little kids. I was a hit, if I do say so myself, I was the cool one that got everything down, and refereed the arguments on the dress up clothes! We celebrated Eastern time, and fired poppers at 7pm. It was big fun had by all who were in attendance! I then went to my friends house for some games with the single people! It was fun, and we got into a good discussion. Again, more fun.. By 11oopm that night, I just wanted my PJ's on, reading a book and drinking some hot chocolate. I know, I am OLD!!! That is just what I did. I got back to the house, put on the PJ's, made some hot chocolate, laid on the couch with the dogs and watched a movie. It was SO sad, because apparently Suma, DOES NOT like firecrackers. POOR thing!!! She had her bone in her mouth and as the night continued on, her eyes got BIGGER and she started to shake. I had to put my hand on her to keep her okay. I felt SO bad for the poor little thing! It took a little while for her to stop shaking, even after, the fireworks were completed! then we went to bed! :o) She recovered well and was her ms. priss, self the next morning! New Years was relaxing and fun. Next year, I'm going dancing!!! :o)

3 comments:

Katie C. said...

Cute puppies! Thanks for the call, Big Sis! I didn't get the message until late because we were at Scott's cousin's playing games. So nice of you to think of me!

Andy and Melissa said...

Those are two little cuties. So funny. And I wanted to let you know we never heard anything from alaska, so we still dont know. Its killing me. Oh well...

The Jones Family said...

Proud to say those are out cute little doggies. Glad you had so much fun with them, I know the loved having you stay!