Sunday, March 28, 2010

Goin' back to Cali,...

The Oakland Temple


My best friend growing up, Sandra's baby. Isn't he ADORABLE???
This is his "How you doin' look!"
Check out those rolls!!!! SO squishy and lovable!
Two of my best friends, Stacy and Sandra. It was good to see them and chat and LAUGH!!!
These are from my California trip in January...Yes, I realize that it is May 31st and this happened MONTHS ago.. oh well, been a little busy! I had a great trip and just visited with my family and some dear friends. One of the highlights was playing Settlers with the Tingey's. They taught me to play YEARS ago. When I travel back, I try to ALWAYS go over and play a game with them. normally Abraham wins. he and I have a friendly competition. It's a lot of fun. Razzing and smack talk goes on and of course laughter. This past time we played, and I was SO close to winning, Abraham won...again. We made a deal and I can't razz him for at least 6 months. He has bragging rights for the next year and I have one more month before I can start the smack talking! :o). Abraham this one's for you!

No comments: