It's spring in Juneau!
The title of this post says just that,.. I learned to make crepes, spring is here in Juneau WITH sun, and I got new glasses! Kaitlyn, one of my young women and a friend has been trying to teach me to make crepes for a few weeks now. Finally she and I were able to get together and make some crepes! Hers is in the big pan looking nice and mine is the small pan that well... doesn't look so nice. But boy were they tasty! I LOVE making crepes. No clue why, but they are a lot of fun to make!
I got a new pair of glasses. After MUCH deliberation and askng MANY people, I chose this pair. What do you think? I like them...
Sun,.. that is a word that we juneauites, aren't able to say very mch unless the phrase is" man, wish I could see some sun," or "sun, what's that?" Needless to say that this weekend turned out GORGEOUS!!! It was also juneau appreciation day. Which is a day that things are either free or WAY cheap to thank the people of Juneau before te tourist season REALLY begins. My friend Lynn and I went up the tram, which I have NEVER done in my 4 years here, we went to Dipac which is the fish hatchery in town, we drove out the road, and went on a little hike/walk. While doing this, the sun came out and it turned out to be a BEAUTIFUL day! The sun has been shining with days of rain sprinkled through out. It has been terrific! Here are some pictures.. enjoy!
2 comments:
I like the glasses...good choice. I can't believe you live in such cold weather all the time. I am sure that warmer weather is like heaven for you!
I totally dig the glasses. You look hot and I miss you to pieces.
Post a Comment