
I have a friend who teases me that I watch a LOT of reality shows. I tend to disagree. I think reality shows are more Kate plus Eight, Big Brother, Jersey Shore, or most anything from MTV or VH1. I don't watch those. They irritate me. I never really got into American Idol, andSo You Think You Can Dance doesn't really interest me either. I know you are thinking that we will probably never be friends again... oh, alas! ( picture me with the back of my hand to my forehead...). I like Dancing with the Stars, and that's about it. A show was put out called "The Sing-off," The first season I NEVER bothered to watch, I figured it was another competition show and whatever... This past season, there was NOTHING on so I watched it. Oh. my. goodness! This is my NEW FAVORITE show!!!! Ben Folds, Some Nicole Pussycat girl, and Shawn, from none other than my FAVORITE group, Boys II Men, are the judges. They aren't mean, or disrespectful. The groups on the show are A-MAZING! They harmonize, and are all a-capella. WOW, is all I can say. Talent to the core. There is a group from Oakland, a group of older gentlemen 50's-60's) Who sing motown... this group and this other group of young men who sing together in church are my FAVORITE!!!! I hope one of them win...Shh don't tell me who won, I'm watching the reruns. Go, enjoy the show and some good tunes!
2 comments:
We'll have to try it out!
I gotta say I enjoy that show too (although So You Think You Can Dance is my favorite show ever. It's ok. We can still be friends. :) ). I won't say who won, but i will say I wanted another team to win. However, I am ok with who won too. :)
Post a Comment