Thanksgiving was PERFECT!!(Well as perfect as can be without my familia.). I spent it with my AK family, the Lea's!! It was great, good food, good company wild games of the Monopoly card game... you gotta watch those Lea's.. they CHEAT! BIG TIME! Well, so do the Fuller's! HAHAHA. They have met their MATCH! ;o). After playing games, we ate, the kid's got baths and we watched the Proposal. It was VERY relaxing and good to laugh and enjoy the company. I was able to make two pies. An apple and a banana pie. The banana pie is an old family recipe. YUM! I have SO much to be thankful for this year, a family who loves and supports me in all of my BIG decisions in life, a job that I love and one that I can progress in, a body that moves and friends taht goof off with me from time to time and the knowledge of the gospel.
Now,.. BRING on the holidays!!!
1 comment:
Sounds fun. I'm sorry I haven't blog stalked for awhile. I'm behind on my game. :o) Love the hair. I just donated mine a few months ago and now am anxious to grow it all back. I'm just a long hair gal at heart.
Post a Comment