Thursday, November 12, 2009

New 'Do



For my birthday (and a little "heather lovin'), I got a new haircut and decided to highlight the head too. I think its good...OH! and a picture of me on my birthday,... and yes we had cake for breakfast! It WAS carrot cake, so healthy,.. right?! For my birthday I received lovely calls and birthday wishes, a mini-cupcake/tart pan and my friend Lynn had her mother crochet me a blanket! It is SOO warm! Thank you mom Hirschi!

3 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Your hair looks good! I like it. I am having the same dilema you were. Andy always says to cut my hair - but then I get nervouse Cause I'm kind of a long hair person... I like the highlights. Good to know there is a place in Jeanau that can do some hair... JK. So happy (late) birthday! And cake for breakfast isn't that bad... I used to eat ice cream for every meal - remember... peanut butter passion? Love ya!

Katie C. said...

Lookin' good! Carot cake should always be eaten for breakfast.

Lisa said...

You look lovely, like you always do!