After a LONG emotional week here in Juneau and after teaching the young women of my congregation AND speaking in Sacrament, after church I was WIPED out! Who wouldn't take a fabulous Sunday afternoon nap, right? Well, I did and it was stupendous! There is something about Sunday afternoon naps that are just so wonderful. Not sure what it is , but it is one of my favorite times on Sunday.
It was ANOTHER beautiful day here in Juneau! I have been feeling sun guilt again. For those of you who do not know what sun guilt is, here in Southeast it rains SO much. When the sun comes out, one HAS to go out and play in it. You feel guilt because the sun is out and you aren't in it. So that is what I did. Well, not play, but went for a lovely stroll at the glacier. It was great. sun, warmth, me in my slippers (flip flops) AND capri's, walking around, checking for bears and enjoying the sun and the beauty that I get the opportunity to live in. How cool is it that I live in Alaska? SO COOL! Enjoy an old picture of the glacier, the battery in my camera ran out of juice!
2 comments:
I am glad you enjoyed the sun! Just letting you know I read your blog! wink wink!
I can't believe that you are surrounded by so much beauty. I'd feel like Anne of Green Gables and wanting to "soak in the blossoms" and rename things to "lake of shining waters" all the time.
Post a Comment