Wednesday, February 15, 2012
"O" my goodness!
That was a good title, huh?! :o) As you read the letter for the day is "o." A lot has happened this past weekend. One being that, as you all well know, Whitney Houston died. How sad. I am with everyone that it was a huge loss to the music scene. I remember listening to her when I was little. I LOVED the "I want to dance with," video. LOVED. IT! I wanted to be just like her. SO cool, and pretty. It was sad when she started to do drugs. As that is my job, not the doing drugs part but the counseling of users part,, I get to understand the addiction process and the process that heals as well. Addiction can hit anyone, in any manner. It's not just drugs. The website for NIDA (national institute on drugs and alcohol), is GREAT. I go to it often. There are so many new "designer" drugs out there now, that it is hard to keep up to date sometimes. At least, I will always have a job! Give the website a gander and if you have any questions, I'm always willing to answer and listen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment