Monday, August 29, 2011

The simple pleasures of life...

This morning, I was reading my friend's blog. She happens to be great, as is her kiddos and my long time friend, her husband! She has 4 kids who are AMAZING like she is. I read about her son's fourth birthday party. He wanted peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and a green cake. How cool is that? So for his birthday party, the kids had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich bar, and for dessert a green cake. Simple pleasures in life. Sometimes it takes a four year old to remind you. Look around you today and look for your simple pleasures!

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY DONNIE!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Meggan Hayes said...

Love it! We will be seeing you soon (only 10 more weeks til baby).

Jenni said...

You have a blog!?! I'm so glad I started snooping on my sister's website and found it!

Love ya!

heather said...

Jenni- YES I have a blog! and as you can see I update it on a regular base! Check out the April one's there's one about your sister! Man I love her AND you!