Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One of the BEST weekends EVER..(well, for this month! )


This is one of the reason why I spent my hard earned money and took a trip to Anchorage. It was WONDERFUL to go to the temple and feel the peace. The weather was GORGEOUS and so warm. ( This picture was taken a few years ago.) While in Anchorage I also made the trek to Palmer and attended the State Fair. It was pretty good and again, the weather was SWEET! Enjoy the pictures!


A cow that I got to pet. Yep, the dream is still alive!

This is my friend's daughter MJ(on left) and her friend from birth jolynn(right) They were fun and SO cute! MJ was great that weekend! She's a little like her dad which is a little scary ;op

and what's that??? One of the MAIN reasons (besides the temple) why I went to Anchorage. Who is that you say...? Only one of the BEST guy bands EVER... and one of the best R&B bands that was ever given a record deal,... BOYS II MEN!!!!! It rocked. Yes, one of the highlights of my trip! go on, laugh,.. others have. I did realize this weekend that I am freakin' old! Boys II Men have been playing for 20 years and I have been listening to them since the beginning. I remember the cassette tape that I had of their first album... oh yea,.. cooleyhigharmony! aahh,.. the memories!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The temple, a cow, and Boys II Men?! You're killing me, Granny. Totally love you.

mommiesboys said...

Boys II men are their own temple right? The temple of holy cow you saw Boys To Men. See how I combine the temple, cow and Boys II Men ... priceless.

Miss you Ms. Heather
Dana