Saturday, July 24, 2010

My friend Jon

This is Jon on his boat. The Maiden voyage! We went fishing and
caught nothing, but it was beautiful!



About two weeks ago now, my friend Jon passed away. It was a shock and tragedy. I first met Jon when he got home from serving as a missionary, in the Las Vegas mission for our church. He and I became fast friends. We would go for drives out the road, debate about the latest news and have wonderful conversations about the gospel, our missions and just life in general. He was a wonderful friend and comrade. Some of my happiest and best memories were with Jon and his love for life. he listened and was a good friend when I needed one. How I will miss him. Love ya Hamblin and sure do miss you!

1 comment:

Katie C. said...

That's a great picture! Jon will be missed by so many.