Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Its been a GREAT month!

The old ISP gang!
Happy Birthday to ME!




Treadwell Mine- the cave in

Dad and I at the Glacier

My stepmom Tracy at Eagle Beach

This has been a great month! My dad and stepmom came up
for a visit. It was fun to tour around the town in winter!
I am glad that they came and enjoyed their company. They left on my
birthday. That was fun as well. Friends make everything good.
My friend Lynn made me a yummy German choc. cake and
made me pajama pants. The pants are AWESOME! so warm and comfy!
Brad came over for a visit as well. The Saturday after my friends from work to me to brunch.
It was fun to see them and hang out with them. All in all
I had a great time! Here are some pictures from the week!

No comments: